Sunday, January 20, 2008

no love no hope...

pros/cons.
-barack lost nevada :( (explanation: he won more delegates, but he lost the state vote)
-shows/kids/life are exhausting.
-drunk people are exhausting (funny as hell nonetheless & makes me happy i don't drink)
-dudes hitting on me nonstop is exhausting.  i hate dudes.
-lack of sleep is exhausting.
-no time to eat/sleep because having fun is way more important.
-lineup for march through may 08. (bamboozles though will be nice for hangs)
-losing weight :/.  i liked looking healthy. my chestplate is protruding all unhealthy-like. time to eat, and eat a lot.
-cloverfield : what a fucking mess.

+still staying positive.
+seeing mikey g. & luke!
+meeting really nice guys who will be on the upcoming headliner. stoked!
+my iPod : even on shuffle, the jams are so good.
+hardcore singalongs with eric in the car while J gets angry. 
+my friends always being at my house. SIKE! 
+brunchdates!
+weeping like a baby watching ps i love you. romance kills me.
+making my dudes watch ps i love you. they hate me.
+not falling back into that trap again.
+videogames <3
+the office. eric and i created our very own finer things club. it's very exclusive.

come hang,
michelle.

p.s. eric told me i should say, "he is the love of my life and hottest thing since sliced bread." 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That music has to stop. I still have a headache. I still hate you for ps I love you because I almost cried too. CALL OF DUTY BREAK OVER!

Anonymous said...

Hardcore we live this we breathe this. You can't stop what can't be defeated. Hardcore pride hardcore pride hardcore pride hardcore lives in me!

Anonymous said...

too bad you tour ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle, J told me about you and Eric. We all placed bets 8 years ago on when you two would get together. Nobody won because we never thought it would take this long.