Sunday, January 6, 2008

"i've been in hostage negotiations that have been more civil than this"-Bill Richardson.

I finally watched the debates from yesterday. Hillary Clinton is a fucking idiot. I hated Edwards due to his persona, but he basically schooled Clinton; therefore, he gained some respect from me. Regardless, Obama, even though the debate forum is a weak point of his, brought his A game. Being juxtaposed with the likes of Clinton just point out his intelligence and eloquence. I'm embarrassed for Clinton, but not really. According to estimates, Clinton/Obama are tied in NH, but who knows after this debate. It was a debacle.

I really wouldn't mind going to Boulder either. I also wouldn't mind going to Chicago Feb 1st/2nd for HWM/Lucero. Or going to Seattle to FINALLY hang out with alison. OR going to NYC to hang out with lexy. OR being in the snow.

Signing out,
Michelle, an avid cuddler.

P.S. Where in the world is Alison Powell?

1 comment:

alisonwonderland said...

come to washington!! that's my vote!! i think i am going to have approximately a week off between job a and starting job b (aka the rescue mission of my soul) so you should come then. it will be the week following mlk jr weekend. come and stay from like wednesday through the weekend. i would start on monday. otherwise, i'm going to be working like 60 hours a week to start (that's what they told me) so i'll be pretty well occupied. let me know what you think.

i am disappeared. myspace finally got back to me... again. they're working on it. i wanna call up tom and be like, "yo, son, you've been working on it since dec. 31st. get on it."